tirsdag den 6. maj 2014

So.. I am busy!

Hi guys. 


I'm being really lazy on the blogging lately, I'm really sorry. I actually have a lot of ideas but no time. My days are 'wasted' this way:

Monday: School, Seeing friends (it's my only off-day exept for weekends to see them), and running.
Tuesday: School & work
Wednesday: School, seeing therapist (Every wednesday.), running
Thursday: School & work
Friday: School and seeing either a friend or my boyfriend
Saturday: Running and seeing friends
Sunday: Work again

I don't have a complete day off, and I need quite a lot of time to make a decent post for you guys, so I'm really truely sorry. Exams are coming up and it's not long untill I have to attend the so-called "Vesterskovsløbet" which is a 5,26km run in the woods.. I can only run 3km! I'm gonna die.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get my stress-level down (AM SUPER STRESSED AT THE MOMENT!) in this weekend, when I'm going to visit a nature-filled, peaceful place with my boyfriend. I am really looking forward to that. 

So, here's some random photos from the last couple of weeks where I've been gone. 


Me: left, Mette: right. We went clubbing with friends. A good night! She's so tall though. I'm very super high heels!


First day of an actual summeroutfit. The weather is turning bad again, but we had a couple of summery days. Also my fathers huge collection of cheap german cola - no thanks. 


I had my makeup and hair done by my thai-friend. Makeup done with CHANEL powder and blush, eyes done with DIOR eyeshadow palette. 


I tried a new "look", sexy, mysterious... Failed. I should probably grow a more mature face (or some breasts. Do you even see that flat-ness?) But doesn't hurt to try, right?



Fangirling in Germany with this pretty Porsche. I also fell for the Audi in the background though. Sadly all my family could afford was the restuarant-visit. 


Drinking pure water from a naturel spring in the deer-park. Tastes a lot like iron, but it's a beautiful place and a fun thing to try!


Starbucks Java Chip. It's too good, so addicting!


And lastely: 


Ugly, uncharming photo. Wearing sportswear and making late-homework, with a messy messy room! Yuck. But felt like I needed to share with you. Hahah ~~

Thanks for being so patient with me! 


Untill next post; see you!



0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar