torsdag den 24. oktober 2013

Review: Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss Strawberry Latte

Hey ~~

Here I am with another lip-review from the korean haul, this time an Etude House review! 



I'll be reviewing the Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss in Strawberry Latte (such a long name!).



Close-up:


About the product: 
Etude House released a jelly gloss too, and I have yet to try it. This one is the "milky" edition, comes in several colours, and an adorable design. There's quite a big amount of product, and it's also quite cheap. 

Alright, bare lips: Let's get glossy and pink! (Sorry about my bad skin)

*drumrolls* And with the lipgloss!Such full and shiny lips *_* Couldn't be bothered to edit the skin around my mouth-area as usual so... Deal with this, yo ♥ 


Flash-photo: I think, in this photo particulary, my lips look so dolly, full and healthy! I love this photo! 



Effectivity & Colour: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧

It's not very resistant. As soon as you drink, eat or even talk too much the lipgloss will disappear. But the colour is awfully cute, and really does remind me of a strawberry milkshake! I feel so much in love with the colour, it makes your lips pop, makes them bigger, makes them shine and make them cute. Reminds me of the Candydoll lipglosses from Tsubasa Masuwaka.   

Price:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Lots of product, reasonable price. No complaints here!

Smell: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧

I love the smell, but I know someone is gonna hate it. It smells just like candy, very sweet and cute scent. But it loses a star for smelling a little artificial. 

Texture: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧  

I don't find this lipgloss sticky, unless you really go overboard with in. The texture is similar to the usual lipgloss, but when I swatched it, it got quite sticky, but on the lips I don't find it to be so. 

Design/Packeging:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

Oh lord! *_* That's the reason I even bought it hahah ~ I love the design. The bottle is slim, but beautiful and looks like glass (it is plastic). The cute design is everything to me. And the bottle is transparent too, and makes it so much better! It's a little big, so it might not be very makeupbag-friendly, but 'she' will look absolutely beatiful whereever you keep 'her'! 

Cons: 

I can only think of two things. The smell - which only goes for some people, because I really like it.
And that you have to bring it and reapply throughout the day, because it will 'disappear' on your lips. Other than that, I love and adore this product. Good job, Etude!



Stay tuned for next review, lovelies! 



5 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hello, nice blog! :-)

wasteyourtimee.blogspot.dk

April Mei sagde ...

I love this lipgloss!! It isn't too sticky! Nice review!!

Justsoapril.blogspot.com

Ayni Tera sagde ...

i envy your lips, i love the colors on your lips <3 does it a dupe for candy doll lipgloss?

Unknown sagde ...

In my opinion, it does! It's cheaper, so perhaps the quality is lower, but the effect and colour is surely the same!

Unknown sagde ...

I know! It's really lovely ~

Send en kommentar