tirsdag den 17. september 2013

Mini-Makeup Tutorial; Fairy makeup

Hello! This will be my first official post on here! 

This is a mini-mini and super easy tutorial inspired by beautiful fairies. I love fairytales, and pastel-colours and fairies goes into one! The tutorial is made really simple, and nothing about it is too detailed, so everyone can follow up. I plan to make more tough and detailed tutorials in the future. 
However, what little girl haven't wanted to be a fairy? Become a fairy with a little makeup, and pow! Maybe there come some special powers too? Hu-hu! ~

Here is me, without makeup. I look kinda like a boy, maybe a bit of a zombie. I look like a lazy bum with my hubby's shirt and a fluffy hairband. Either way, not very "fairy". Let's do something about that! 


Now how do an ordinary girl become a fairy like so? 
Oh yeah, faires do sit on their blue chairs, with a pc in the background! Screw nature, right?! Kidding, kidding. I made this tutorial inside, and it rained all day. I planned to take some photos in the nature, but all the rain would most likely have ruined my makeup (and not to mention my camera!).

Here starts the tutorial. I will list all used products at the end. 
Always start with a bare face. Use a BBcream for flawless skin. It makes a huge difference, see? 

Before:


One layer of BBcream:

Faries are flawless creatures, so use a concealer to cover up anything your BBcream didn't. For me it's a few pimples, dark circles, and redness around mouth and nose. 

Set everything in with a powder, or a bbpowder. I recommend using a high quality brush for powder. I'm using Too Faced Teddy Bear Brush, and it works wonders! (While looking cute as well!)

All done with the base. Now you have a clean "canvas" to start working with. 


I made the eyeshadow ultra simple. You don't need very many shadows, however you need pastel eyeshadows in cute colourful... colours. 
1. Start by applying a white shimmery eyeshadow all over your eye area. 
2. Use a blending brush and a peach-pink colour at the outer corner and apply almost in a V-shape. Blend the edges. 
3. With an pastel blue (or electric blue for more pop) apply with your fingers onto your lid. Blend it into the pink. 
4. Apply a brown shade underneath the lashline, from outercorner to middle of the eye. 
6. Apply shimmery white shadow in your inner corners

Sorry that I look high on the picture. My eyelid folded a weird way, since I have uneven eyelids and make me look drunk hahah ~ Either way, that's how your eyeshadow should end up looking.


Now for counturing! Counturing is like a free temporary plastic surgery. It's amazing! Use a matt (NOT shimmery or light reflecting) brown eyeshadow/bronzer/whatever and contour the sides of your nose, cheeks and chin. Apply the same shade onto your eyebrows (unless your hair is another colour of course!) 

Also, apply a pastelpink blush on the apples of your cheeks. 

Time to line your eyes. Use a liquid liner and extend your liner downwards for a puppy-eye effect. It will work as a guideline for your false eyelashes. 


Choose a naturel pair of eyelashes and glue them as close to your naturel lashline as possible. Wait about 30 seconds for the glue to dry before sticking them onto your eye. 


Last, but not to forget, apply a babypink lipstick. I go a little over my naturel upperlip, since my upperlip is a lot smaller compares to my bottom lip. Make sure to conceal any blemishes around your mouth first, and apply lipcalm! 


Add your wig, put on a cute pasteldress, add sparkles and you're all done! 




Products used: 

- SKIN79 BB cream in light
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in ivory
- L'oreal BBpowder 
- 88 original eyeshadow pallette (pink, blue)
- Rimmel eyeshadow #100 Glam Ice (white)
- Nilens Jord eyeshadow #626 (brown, contouring)
- COOLCOS Blush #05 
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes #001 Black Glamour 
- Lashes are off-brand, bought on Ebay
- (offbrand) EYE waterproof eyelash glue in clear-white
- Dior lipstick #517 Diva (used EOS sweet mint underneath)

That's all for this entry! ~ 










12 kommentarer:

Sakuranko sagde ...

Oh really cute makeup!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Unknown sagde ...

Thanks a lot! ~

Ayni Tera sagde ...

you looks so different with makeup, pretty <3

you also can experiment with other type of lashes too, i thought sometimes the natural lashes make the makeup looks monotone.

Unknown sagde ...

Power of makeup hahah ~

I know, I will. I have some different types of eyelashes, but I didn't go for the more dramatic ones as they sadly makes my eyes looks very dark/sad and small. :c Maybe in my future I will get my hand on it! Thanks for the comment!

Emily sagde ...

Wow you look amazing! The wig and outfit is really pretty~ just like a fairy hehe^-^ But I must add I think you look pretty also without makeup, you have really nice eyes:D x

Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog if you do and I'll come follow back! ^-^

www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown sagde ...

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your comment and compliments! I take them to my heart ^^ Your blog is super interesting! I don't have bloglovin, but I have GFC and will gladly follow you there. If you find my blog interesting (so far) please feel free to follow back ^^ Have a nice day!

Charmaine K sagde ...

wah!! you look so pretty!!!
where did you get your dress? Its' really beautiful~
hehe your fluffly boow headband is really cute:D
xoxo
charmaine

www.charrmyn.blogspot.com.au

Unknown sagde ...

Thanks for your compliments! The dress is from Taobao, but since they only ship to China, I bought it through a shopping service on storenvy.com (However I can't remember the shop!>_<) And thank you a lot!

Unknown sagde ...

wowowooo~~!! you just look super prettyy ♥
iloveit soo muccchhhh><
pretty makeup, dress, wig and also i like your headband! XD

im your new follower now!!
will you follow back ? ^^

kissby-luna.blogspot.com

Unknown sagde ...

Thanks a lot!! ~ ☻♥

Thank you super much! I already follow you haha ~

Mizu sagde ...

You're so pretty!That rainbow hair really suits you! :D

http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you! ^^ Your blog is really adorable! ♥

Send en kommentar