onsdag den 6. november 2013

Wishlist: Things I want, but can't afford ~

Hi there. 

Thought I stopped blogging? Sorry about the lack! And especially lack of quality posts.. The world of me is just rambling all together right now. I stress about:

- school, work, parents, fitness and just the daily challenges
- Being horribly sick with a bad cold + getting a psycho liprash. 
- Other private stuff
- My PC messing up (lost a lot of important things rebooting it, it unistalled xiuxiue meitu which I use for my blog-pictures, skype, google chrome and everything else.) 

So, I am truely sorry but I am currently in a state where I can only deliver 1-2 posts a week. Again, truely sorry! I hope times will change and I have a chance of blogging more often again. We will see. 

This time, I will share my currently wishlist with you guys! These products are mainly products I really want, but cannot afford - so, of course, I wish for them! 

So before I start, I will confess one thing: I. Am. A. Brandwhore. Expensive, luxury brands means so much to me. It's kinda embarassing to admit, but I know I am not alone about the guilt! Alright, let's start:


#1
I've been loving these for quite some time. The naturel warm colours are beyond gorgeous. I tried the eyeshadows when I went to Sephora in Paris, and the quality is lovely. Even the brushes are so good! Want! 


#2

Clarisonic PLUS til ansigt og krop i PINK

I love these kind of electric brushes. This is their face and body brush in pink, and I want it so bad. It's bigger and better than the one I already have, which is a cheap facial brush only. But, it's so expensive too, it's more than 1/3 of my monthly salary! (I only work part-time). Maybe someday I will have it in my hands!


#3


Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine 

Perfect shade, perfect design, perfect brand, perfect lipstick.


#4

M·A·C Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow from the "Archie's Girls" Collection



These colours are beyond adorable. And I'm secretly a fan of Archie's girls... I love Betty the most! 


#5


Lancôme Blush Subtil Rouge


 Really adorable and beautiful pink blush. Definitely a must have! 

because I already own their big powder brush, which looks exactly like them. I love their whole "teddy bear" colletion, because the quality is so high, and the design is awfully cute! It's really pricey though. 

That's all for this time! Do you like or wish for any of these items above? What does your wishlist look like? 



1 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Great list :D

I got the palette and didn't really like it :D You can have mine! :D

I do want to clarisonic so badly haha :D

This month I want to get the Steampod by Loreal have you heard about it?


Great review!


Just stopped by your blog!

Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you
around!! (GFC + Bloglovin)



Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time !

Also have a great Giveaway and everyone can join!


Love!


Join my Lush & KOH GIVEAWAY!


Come by at The
Fashion Milkshake!

Send en kommentar