fredag den 18. april 2014

Personal Post//Easter Holidays

Hi guys. 

I'm writing this while being horrible sick. I just returned to my home after seeing my friends all over my country. I've had the best days this Easter, that's for sure.

I haven't gotten any photos from my travel to Aarhus, which is pretty sad considering it's pretty far away from my home-desitination. 

I've been occupied this whole holiday so far, but in a lovely way, and seeing my beloved friends makes me happy and relaxed. Now that I am home, it's just my luck to be sick! 

Spending time with no less than 4 boys and only one other girl I was sure I wouldn't look too good afterwards with their teeenage-eating habits. Seems I was rigtht! I have gotten pimples, gained some weight and I just don't look too well. Detox-time!

Food is important to me, because it resembles how my skin and body looks. I ate pizza for four days straight (That may or may not have made me sick. God knows what it's in those fastfood-pizzas), and also energy-drinks, soda, lots and lots of candy and I've had Starbucks like I'm crazy. 

I just want to show you guys what food I had when I finally came home. Food is love ♥ 



Sunny summerbreakfast: Lowfat-youghurt with strawberries, banana, melon and grapes + water


Weekend-lunch: I like to treat myself in the weekends, so I allowed myself to have a cappuchino (Yay, coffee!) along with a piece of wholemeal-bread low-fat liver paté with fresh cucumbers and a hardboiled egg!


Dinner: I had a plate of spinach-pasta with some sort of 'healthy' cheese-sauce my mom cooked, shrimps, nuts and parsley + water. 

It's so much more yummy than a disgusting pizza. I don't even want to think about the amount of calories and complete lack of vitamins I had those days.The healthiest thing I had was like half a vegetable. 

That's all for today. As soon as I am feeling better I'll be sure to continue on the doll-makeups. I also have a haul coming up!


0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar