søndag den 10. november 2013

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Review x 2

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posting. 
But I for once have a valid excuse other than my lazyness, because not only did I work really hard on this review - the whole weekend I fought intensevly with a virus on my pc! Not before today I got a friend to help me, so super much thank you to Steven! I owe him! But my PC is finally up and works properly again. 

Now I am here with not one, but two reviews! I will be reviewing Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in the orange and red tint. You have seen my orange tint from my korean haul. I recieved my red tint too late, hence I didn't have it yet! 

Let's get to the review, right? 



Etude House Fresh Chery Tint in red and orange:





Orange: 




(Quite obviously taken at two different times haha) 

And the two babies: 



Orange:



Red: 




Effectivity & Colour: 

Orange:✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ Red: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧

The orange works wonders, no doubt. It makes your lips pop, it's shiny and cute, and perfect for pouty lips. But the colour makes me so unsatisified. There is barely any colour at all, especially compared to the red one. Maybe it's just my naturel colour of my lips, but the colour is really sensitive. You need to bring your tint in your purse. It is not water, food, or kissing-resistant! 

However, the red tint has amazing colour! Very sharp and dolly, and very resistant. Actually be a little careful, because it almost staints your skin. I showered, brushed my teeth and slept, and the day after it was still there! 

Price:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  ✧

Very cheap, but also no colour. Will not repurchase in this orange, but possible in red or another colour. A nice amount of product in the container. 

Smell: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧

I like it. It's a articifial candy-smell, it's quite strong, but it will fade out eventually. I like!

Texture: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧  

I don't know what tint is "supposed" to feel like, but I like the texture a lot. Non-sticky. Non-watery. And not thick at all. The texture is "soft" as I would describe it. Very nice to wear on the lips. It's also not as drying!

Design/Packaging:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

Etude House - you never fail at cute packaging. Never. I even keep the packages I recieved them in, because I love the small little cherries and the pink box, it's too cute to throw away! The bottle itself has soft curves and its beautifully shaped, cute designed. 

With the orange tint I created a summery naturel look, which is kinda fun and sweet, and all over innocent. It's sheer, almost nude, and fits many colours!

With the red one I made a sexy, adult look! Can you see how I go from my ordinary age to like 20+? Power of makeup!




Which one is your prefered look? Stay tuned and enjoy november!




12 kommentarer:

Amy Rose sagde ...

Love the pics <3 you're so cute <3 !

Unknown sagde ...

hi....nice post :) I liked the orange one too but yeah it's not very pigmented :( & you look matured in the last two pics :) Power of Makeup!

Primed with Prettiness

Unknown sagde ...

I have the pink one of this and I love it! Definitely very resistant and I love how it makes my lips look. The red one looks amazing too! I should consider getting it as well since I love red and pink shades.

I'm a new follower by the way! Love your blog <3

~ http://dolcellita.blogspot.com/

yjc sagde ...

I own the red and pink one, love it! :)
http://blog.myfatpocket.com/eijgniy/

Unknown sagde ...

I'd love to try pink!

Unknown sagde ...

I surely recommend it! :) I'm glad to have a new follower, I hope you will enjoy my future posts!

Unknown sagde ...

Sadly it's not, but it would be a perfect tint for a young teen who's just getting into makeup. I take it as a compliment, so thank you very much!

Unknown sagde ...

Thanks sweetheart! ♥ ^^

Emily sagde ...

You look so pretty in these pictures, the last ones especially look so sophisticated! Thanks for the review, I've always eyed up these tints, so I'll have to try them out when I get the chance! ^-^ x

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you so much! I recommend that, it's very budget friendly. They can be easily purchased on Ebay! :)

Anonym sagde ...

Hi, I just nominated you as Versatile Blogger Award
I love your reviews ..

for more information about this award, please visit my blog
www.keikoxoxo.wordpress.com

jiru sagde ...

I have both of these as well and I definitely prefer the red to the orange one.. the red one is so bright, I love it and wear it all the time. I like both looks you created, you look really cute with the cat ear hat, but you look amazing with the red lips!

Send en kommentar