lørdag den 28. september 2013

2/2 Tutorial ~ Dolly Ulzzang Look

Hello again! 

This is my second ulzzang-tutorial. You can see the first tutorial "naturel ulzzang" here.

This time I am going for a more childish and cute look! The look would be awesome and fully complete with a pair of circle lenses, but my eyes cannot stand any kind of lenses. 

I recommend using circle lenses for this look if you have the possibility!
The most important things about this look is having very huge eyes, and facial features that resembles a doll. Very pale porcelain skin and a petite nose and mouth is important as well, and big hair, or maybe a wig if you dare! Wear some cute pastel clothes, and you're good to go. 


I have already explained what "ulzzang" means in my former post, so no need to do the explanation again. Saves both time and space! 

Here is just a quick example of a naturel/mature ulzzang (left)and a dolly ulzzang (right) 

 

This tutorial will be less detailed, because it's quite simple. 
As usual we start from being bare-faced! 

Yay! What a sight! (Warning: Ugly view!) 



Apply BBcream all over, and dot concealer whereever needed. Apply powder in the T-zone area (forehead, nose, chin)

Eyes: 


Apply a pastel-pink on your eyelid and extend the line a little. Apply black shadow underneath your eye, drag it downwards for the puppy-eye effect. Apply a bright glitter-white eyeshadow in innercorner and under the lashline, and finish off making your aegyo-sal with brown.






Drag your liquid eyeliner down following the black eyeshadow. Put on mascara on your lashes. Cut a pair 1/3 naturel lashes and glue them to the extended line. This will make your eyes look a lot bigger!




Face: 





Apply pastel pink blush on the apples of your cheek (pink dots) and contour your chin and nose small as the red lines show on the picture. You do not need to highlight, but that's all up to oneself. 











Lips: Lips are the same gradiant as used for the first tutorial, but with a more pink colour. 

All done!
Also don't forget that it's more than okay to photoshop your pictures. Dolly ulzzangs are known to photoshop their pictures unhumanly, but adorable. So don't be jealous of their enormeos eyes or non-existing noses... It could be photoshop, it could be makeup! Final result:







Bye for now! 
(If you are interested in any of the used products comment below)







7 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

That looks really natural! Thanks for sharing, and I love Korean makeup too ^_^

<3 Celly
TheSnowFlowerrr Beauty and Makeup Blog

KeiKeiKirsten sagde ...

This is so sweet & reminds me of ulzzang Kim Shin Yeong~ *-* I'm going to try this!~ I love applying a pastel pink/orange to my eyes as they make them look very dewy & pure against my lens~♥ Thank chu for sharing this & may I ask what camera you are using?~~

Unknown sagde ...

Aw, yay for korean makeup!:D Thank you for your nice comments! ♥

Unknown sagde ...

*O* Thank you so much! Let me know how it works out for you! ^^ I wish I could wear lenses TT^TT. My camera was a gift, it's Medion camera and really cheap (in my country, alittle more than 121 british pounds. Thanks for all the compliments! ^_^

Emily sagde ...

You look so pretty hehe, you do the Ulzzang looks so well! ^-^ You have really nice natural eyes too! :D x

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you so much! I saw your recent ulzzang-look and I really adore it! ^__^

Anonym sagde ...

I love your ulzzang look ^_^
really pretty ..your hair also georgeous

Send en kommentar