onsdag den 9. oktober 2013

[Mini] Korean Makeup Haul!

Sorry for the lack of posting, I am trying my best! I have had so many problems lately, and I most likely won't blog next week because I will visit my boyfriend. I hope you all understand!

I wanted to post way more and earlier with makeup tutorials but lately I've been suffering so bad with these annoying things called "sty". I would have up to 7 in just one eye! They arrive after a day of wearing makeup, and after a couple of days (depending on how bad it is) they go away, but continue to come as I put on makeup, so I am trying to go makeup-free for awhile. 
(It's these little annoying fellas)

Anyways, so I figured I would do something that I planned on doing later originally. But here it is, my first ever haul! (So please give me critics, I wanna be better!) 

This is a korean cosmetics haul, and it's a mini haul with just 6 items. 
Here are all the items: 


Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss
Etude House Drawing Eyebrowpencil
Etude House Tear Eyeliner
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Tony Moly Crystal Blusher 
Tony Moly Mini Tint

All products are purchased on Ebay. If you want the price or the seller you can comment me, and I will reply as soon as possible. ♥ 

I am actually missing the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Cherry Red. It didn't arrive yet, but if I want to post before my holidays, then I can't wait anymore. 

So I have a thing for Etude House. The feminine packeging, the adorable of everything in their products, and the quality for zero money! I already own their Sun Minereal BBcream, and loved it, but decided to try a new when I ran out (current one is SKIN79 BBcream). 

I will do a review for all the products, either during the holiday or after my holiday (the whole week 42). I also hope to purchase my korean products, because despite being really cheap I find the products good for sensitve skin, perfect colour, and good quality. 

Here's the products upclose: 


Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Really cute! And really nice quality compared to price. The colour is a little dark yet, but I am going to dye my hair after the holidays. Perfect for creating straight korean eyebrows as well!


Etude House Tear Eyeliner
It's very shimmery, but not very white. It has barely any colour, but the shimmereffect is effective, and sticks for so long! Also good for creating a more noticable ulzzang eye


Etude house Dear My Milky Gloss 
Not a lot of colour, but a lot of shine. Matches my own lipcolour almost 100%, but shines. Would be good over a lipstick! And smells like lovely candy too ♥ 


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (orange)
I wanted a liptint that was orange, and this was it! The package is just awfully cute, and the smell too (sweet candy-flavour). The colour is quite faded. 


Tony Moly Crystal Blusher 
This one is quite pigmentet in a lovely orange tone. It looks super naturel, but has an extra plus. It's super shimmery, almost like it's also a highlighter! And it's quite big in size as well (thought it doesn't look so on the picture)


Tony Moly Mini Tint
Sooo cute, and soooo small. I was already only half filled when it arrived (it's supposed to be like that). It's super pigmented, like WOW! Holds for hours too, even when drinking (but not eating). It has a bad smell thought, just like a magic marker. But it's still perfect for gradiant! 



Alright this is all for todays haul. You get to see more (and better) pictures, swatches and testing when I review these products as soon as possible. Enjoy! ♥ ♥ ♥ 






6 kommentarer:

Emily sagde ...

I love Etude House too! I hope you can do a full review on the lip tint, because I've been curious about that product for a while^-^

I hope your eye problem gets better soon! It looks pretty painful:o x

krystal sagde ...

Love your haul ! ^___^ + Etude house's products are so pretty ! :3 I might actually try the tint .

http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown sagde ...

Yes, Etude House gets me everytime! I already reviewed tonymolys tint and I surely will with etude house too! Thanks for the care and it finally is getting better^^

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you ♡ In that case, I hope you come to like it!

April Mei sagde ...

I really want to try out the tony moly crystal blusher!! ♡ It is good??

Justsoapril.blogspot.com

Unknown sagde ...

Please stay tuned, I will review it very soon! ^_^

Send en kommentar