fredag den 30. maj 2014

CHANEL haul feat. Dior

Hi beauties! ♥ 

I wanted to share a SMALL haul with you guys with Chanel-productes featuing a guest: Dior. 

I've never been able to afford expensive brands in anything, from clothing to makeup. My family is in the "middle", causing my parents to always try and save money. I am by no means poor - but I cannot use a whole bunch of money. 

I've finally taken enough work, and work hard enough to earn more so that I can spend money on the thing I love the most: Makeup! I loved Chanel for years and admired bags, makeup, clothes, everything, and just now I finally got my hands onto some products! 

I purchased a powder, a blush, a Dior eyeshadow palette, off-brand eyebrow pencil (animal printed stick) and an off-brand eyelash curler. The small boxes are testers on the Lancome Hydrazen moisturizer! 


The packaging is super simple. Black, white, plain and simple. Elegant but not overwhelming. 

Dior palette: 



Such beautiful pigmented colours, and oh my gosh.. I love the flower-print, it's absolutely gorgeous!


Chanel powder


I broke my old compact powder, so I needed this one. It mattifies your face and smells so good. You can't tell from the photo but the Chanel-logo was incarved in the powder. The sponge sucks though - such a shame. But with a brush, this is perfect! And it's also huge! 


Blush: 


This colour is super intens and pigmented. It has a lot of glitter in it though, and will highlight your face a lot. It stays on all day, and the pink is so adorable! And again - the logo and the cute floral pattern. How does one not love that?


Lifting up the blush: a brush and mirror comes out!


Off-brand items: 
This heated eyelash curler is new for me, but works wonders. It saves your eyelashes and the same time makes my eyelashes curl even more and even longer! Turn it on with the green button, and a green light starts. The red area on the eyelash curler will slowly fate to white. When it's white it means that you are ready to curl! Takes about 10-15 seconds. 



Off-brand eyebrow pencil. Doesn't stay on all day, but is rather pigmented and good for naturel brows. Now I just need to get my brows plucked *sighs*





That's my super quick haul. Stay tuned, more hauls to come! 



0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar