torsdag den 3. april 2014

[Review] Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB-Cream

Hi guys!

Click images to enlarge. 

I'm here with a review on another Holika Holika product. I love Holika Holika for their really cute products and design, and as I was running out of my beloved Etude House Sun Mineral BB-Cream I thought "why not purchase this one bbcream I've wanted for so long?" 

So I did, and it arrived more than fine! The Aqua Petit Jelly BB-Cream from Holika Holika. The cutest thing ever!


The packageing has light and adorable colours. I'm a sucker for cute packeing *_* 


Backside in english! Always check list of ingridients to make sure you're not allergic. If you ever experience an allergic reaction from skincare or makeup bring the list to your doctor, so he can test you right! 

This BB-cream has SPF20 which is good! It promises a jelly-texture for a light feeling. 

So here's the BBcream! In the lid there's a spatula, which I love because it makes it more hygienic than dipping your fingers into the BBcream right away. Yay! 



Here I am wearing the BB-cream (with flash) 



Effectivity & Colour: 

✦ ✦   ✧

The colour is too dark for my pale skin! TT^TT I am so sad. And the coverage is very light. Not even medium to light, but light. Pores aren't covered, pimples and dark circles are pretty much as visible as before. This is good for people with perfect skin more interested in the sun-protection and a very light feeling. It does feel light! I can't feel (nor see) it at all. 
You can see from the picture despite the harsh flash my cheeks look inflammed. I have very red cheeks naturelly, and wearing foundation or bbcream can usually hide it pretty well, but not this! 
One really good thing about it is the smell. It's very perfume-filled, but it smells clean and good. The smell is strong but lovely!

Price:

✦ ✦ ✦  

Medium price. Absolutely normal price for a BBcream. It has a big size as well, so I'm satisfied. 


Texture: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧  

The texture is as the named jelly-like! It's so cute and feels light and breathable on the skin all day.


Design/Packeging:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

So in love with it all, from the package to the bottle and the spatula-in-the-lid-design! It looks so pretty in my bathroom. It looks pretty everywhere! 


Cons: 
(Strong smell for some!). The colour doesn't fit pale skin and the coverage is too light. It's hard to blend with other products like bronzer for contouring or concealer. And it's rather big in a makeup-bag too! 


That's all for now thanks for reading my review!


1 kommentarer:

Elly Berry sagde ...

Thank you for the review ��
I also have naturally red cheeks and I always hide it with foundation or bb cream. Luckily read your review, otherwise I'll be wasting my money on this product : (

Send en kommentar