mandag den 7. april 2014

BJD Doll Makeup ~ Doll inspiration

Hi guys!

I've been going through pages of Tumblr searching for these cute things called Ball Jointed Dolls, short BJD. Basically a type of supercute yet almost frightening collection dolls. I'm not sure about the concept, I have no idea about what their point is, but their face and makeup is utterly adorable! (And their hair is gorgeous, and their fashion sence better than mine!) 

Click photos to enlarge.

You can get God knows how many different kind of dolls, but I found a few who has makeup that I really like and I wanted to try my best to copy their perfect facial structures and cutsy makeup. 

I'm just gonna show you the ones I find that I like the most. I hope to recreate all their looks!
None of doll-photos are mine, credits to their rightful owners! 

Really cool and actually rather realistic-looking (compared to the rest). I really like this one doll! She looks ready to kick ass. 

She's dreamy and a little scary, but her pinky-black makeup looks really awesome. Almost like a magical creature. 

I like how you can see the makeup so clearly. Orange-tinted lips and cheeks, light straight brows and grey shadows on the lid. It's a really cute simple makeup. And her lids are huge in the most beautiful way!

This look looks challenging, and I really want to see if I can make it! It's colourful too!

[enhanced his faceup a little]
I'm really unsure about this look, as it'll take lots of time and lots of makeup. If I have all the necessary items and the time this one will be the funniest!


That's all I have in mind right now, if I find something more interesting I'll add it for sure! 

Please stay tuned for upcoming makeup tutorials. You're probably also tired of review by now anyway, haha~



Bye bye ♥ 




0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar