torsdag den 17. juli 2014

Been gone way too long...

I've been gone for quite some time. Wonder what I've been doing? 

- Gone from school to school, just to find out what I should do when the summerholidays end. The result is college again, untill I know. 

- Super busy seeing a lot of friends that live further away 

- Lots of work

- Vacation in Mallorca, Spain

I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long. By now I would have taken so many photos I couldn't ever show them all! I'll be showing a few that are the best, just to not bore you guys. 

Also, be happy! I'm gonna be making a new tutorial TODAY (not sure when it will be up) on Youtube, an Alyona Shishkova-transformation! I'm so excited, I hope it will turn out alright. 

As said, I went to a one-week trip to Mallorca, and was even there during my birthday - Yup, I'm 19 now. Almost 20.... I'm getting old! 

Here's my favorite photos!

I'm a pool girl. Love water, loving pools and sun. It was 30-33c every day. Luxury!

 Confession: It was here I touched my first alcohol ever. I drank half the Pina Colada and actually ended up feeling bad. We had all inclusive, and cocktails were included.. However I think I'm quite vulnerable!


The beautiful beach with mountains in the distance, right at sundawn. 


The pool lights up with blue at nighttime at the hotel. We stayed at Viva Hotel in Alcudia. Totally recommended!


Also got the chance to get a henna tattoo.


Mojito Sin (no alcohol) and my fathers Strawberry Mojito


And of course, as a beautyblogger, I bought some beauty-items! The Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, Bourjois CC Cream, Bourjois 24H Cream Eyeshadow, Bourjois Bronzing Powder and 100% pure Aloe Vera!


Lastly also bought my new favorite dress (and a bag, I might show later). An aqua-blue dress with roses. So cute!



That's it for now, I'll prepare my video, and come back to you guys as soon as possible. I'll be gone anouther four days without wifi from saturday to thuesday, but hoping to blog inbefore then!

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar