mandag den 23. juni 2014

Aliya Lando Tutorial - My first makeup video

Hi guys. 

Due to stress and exams I haven't been very active. 
However, two weeks ago I made my first ever makeup-tutorial on Youtube, I hope you all will go watch it! 

I'm having some bugs with it, since it won't say exactly how many views I have, and the quality isn't the best since I don't have a proper camera. But I'm improving every time. 


On the site-note, DO TURN ON THE SUBTITLES! Otherwise you're just gonna sit there and watch me do my makeup without explanation. 
I've added my products used in the description as well. 

Also, here's some more photos of Aliya Lando to compare. She is a super-beautiful Mavrin-model, and has the cutest face. She's (as far as I know) russian, but I have no idea about her age. 
Here's her VK-profile: http://vk.com/aliya_lando




Isn't she gorgeous? I envy her big brown eyes and tanned skin! And she has a super slim body as well. 

If you don't have a VK-profile and want to follow Aliya, don't worry. Her Instagram is linked in her VK profile. 

Next tutorials will be (so far):
^
Click on their names to go to their VK-profile for more photos. 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar