fredag den 20. september 2013

With vs. without mascara! ~ Elisabeth Arden Mascara

Hi! 

This is not a review, but more of a post of my thoughts! 
Mascara is said to be the most famous and most used product among girls when it comes to makeup. Almost every girl (if not every!) owns a mascara, the mascara is her starting kit, and most likely her ending kit (most old ladies also stick to their mascaras only), and it's an instant eye-brightener! 

So many girls worldwide love this single product, containing nothing but black "paint" to lenghten their lashes. I'm putting it to a test! Is it all that amazing and good? I haven't used mascara "only" for quite some time. When I use mascara I use it to clump them together with some fake lashes, but never ever alone. I swear to my eyeliner, and I only own one mascara (I would own none if I didn't get this one for my birthday), which is Elisabeth Arden mascara. I like E.A.'s products usually, so I'll see what her mascara can do for me. 

I'm not pro at mascara, and it's my LEAST favorite product. So why not challenge myself and show you and myself the actual difference? 

These are my eyes (with blurred out skin. My skin is awful without makeup), as they are naturelly. They are quite naturelly long and dark hence I never really thought I needed mascara, and they are also very curled too. 





Now let's put on a few coats of mascara! Here I am wearing 2-3 layers on my upper lashes and none on my bottom yet. I also curled my lashes before putting on the mascara. As you can see my noob-ness causes me to not know how to get onto my roots when I close my eyes. My practise will help that off eventually. I have a habit of clumping them together and whatnot, and I'm really no good with a mascara in my hand. Already missing the eyeliner! 



Warning: derp eyes
I looked into the camera lens, hence I look cockeyed. I promise you, I am not! 
Here is the result:
Left eye: Mascara on upper lashes + curled with eyelash curler
Right eye: Naked


From the side: I expected them to be longer. Like dramaticly long-longer! I'm satisfied with the curl thought. And the colour is not black 'enough', it's just not the same without my eyeliner. :'(


And here's the look seen from far away. It's not very obvious, but it's there! 



I find the "naturel" look too boring, so I added a bright orange lipstick to brighten up to boring face. Thought it's still too boring for me, it's better than nothing. Alright mascara, just like the first time, you failed me expections! Booh! You're not my favorite product! *gives eyeliner a hug*




But yes, that's it! Do you have any thought on mascara? Is it your favorite product, and what mascara do you use? Give me your thoughts! 

6 kommentarer:

Emily sagde ...

You have such pretty natural eyelashes omg I'm so jealous! *-* I'm also an eyeliner addict and rarely wear mascara on it's own hehe~ but if you're curious I use the Lancome Doll Eyes mascara, which is the best one I've tried so far (not that I'm an expert or anything lol). Thanks for sharing this post! ^-^ x

Unknown sagde ...

Don't be jealous, they're a pain when you must apply eyeliner. They are more in the way hahah ~ I heard good about the doll eyes mascara! But as long as I won't finish up any mascara (or even use it) then I can't be bothered to use my low money on it haha ~ Thanks for your comment! ♥

Sakuranko sagde ...

Oh really nice mascara dear,
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Unknown sagde ...

Thank you! ♥

margylove sagde ...

woaa those eyelashes is really something!!! beautiful, my dear :*

Unknown sagde ...

Haha, awww thank you sweetheart! ♥

Send en kommentar