søndag den 16. marts 2014

SPRING LIPS - Lipsticks & Glosses

Hi guys!

A few things are still getting fixed on my blog, but this is how it is for now. If you like it, feel free to tell me in the comments, it will be greatly appreciated!

Still having a few troubles with the "Comments RSS" and "Entries RSS" sections, so just ignore those for now. 



You can click the pictures to enlarge.

It's turning into spring now, the weather is getting warmer and really sunny, but the flowers haven't come out just yet. 
I am and have for long been a super lipgloss- and lipstick fan. Do you guys have favorite colours this spring? I like to save the darker colours for winter and wear some light, naturel lips during spring, and then more neon-colours (especially orange!) in summer. 

First here's my nature coloured lips ony wearing Maybelline Baby Lips 


First lipsticks are from Dior, both very cute pink colours! It's Dior lipstick #503 and #517



Next one is a gift from a friend, a Chanel-lipgloss. It has almost no colour, but a lot of shine and glitter, and it's super sweet and naturel!



Etude House Milky Lipgloss is the cutest gloss ever, and for a gloss rather pigmented too. It gives you ultimative dolly-looking lips! So, so adorable! And also good for people with small lips like mine.



Heading towards the end, here's Etude Houses' liptints in the orange and red colour. (They have such strange name, I can never remember them, but they are easy to recognize.) The orange one is naturel and subtle, and red for a pop of colour. Both are so nice and effective as tints!



The last one is the super pigmented liptint from TonyMoly. Really good for a tint, I'm always amazed!


Hope you like it, tell me which one is your favorite! 

Here's all together: 




My favorite is probably the Etude House Milky Gloss. I love the cute, glossy-effect, but it lasts quite short sadly. 


Alright, that's all for this post, I will be back soon!


0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar