onsdag den 26. marts 2014

[Review] Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot-Mask

WARNING! REALLY GROSS PICTURES OF MY FEET, BE AWARE!

Hi guys!

I'm here with a review and honestly, kind of an experiment for me. A fun one!

Click images to enlarge.


Some time ago I bought the Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling. That has got to be the longest product-name EVER. 




Basically this is a mask, just like those for your face. But these are for the feet!

I bought two, and together with them came a cute little sample, and I have no idea what it is since I obviously can't read korean - but I can still love the wonderful effects of korean products!

In each package comes these cute little "feet" with liquid inside and of course the masks to put on your feet. 




So what now?: 
- Start out by putting on the foot-mask
- Pour liquid into foot-masks (one for right, one for left).
- Wait 1.5 hours
- Remove and dispose masks. 
- Massage feet to let left-over liquid soak in



Let's first take a before picture: 



I'm a runner and it's no secret that runners have the ugliest feet. You can see they are very dry, but not cracked. And miscoloured/harmed too. My poor feet! TT^TT

Time to do something about it! 

Let's see how silly we look now. (Oh my gosh, my paleness is awful T^T) 




It's best to sit with your PC or watch TV cause it's a rather long time and with these things it's hard to move.  

Now: here's the magic. There's absolutely NO RESULT after use. 

Whaaaat? Then why purchase? 

Because, AFTER FOUR DAYS YOUR FEET WILL PEEL BY ITSELF!

When I reached day 3 I thought to myself: This is so stupid, they look the same, bad purchase. 
Then day 4 I had to swallow my words. It was peeling by itself! Under here you see first day 4 and day 5. (Gross photo - warning!)


 

  
Ewwww! Nasty! 

The product DOES say that on the fourth day you feet will peel - and on the seventh day they'll stop! 

It's slightly scary, yet really fun to try this out. And as promised, when I reached day 7 the peeling stopped all by itself.

It's suggested that you don't peel off your own skin from day 4 - 7.


Effectivity: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ 

It's kind off hard to say what I expected from this product. The peeling went fine, it was absolutely painfree, and my feet became smooth!

Price:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Extremely cheap. Only a few dollars, so I'm glad I bought two!


Design/Packeging:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

Holika Holika managed to make a mask designed for your feet to peel look super cute and girly. The blue-rosy design is so adorable along with the cute little baby-foot!  

Cons: 

The smell from the liquid is very similar to the smell of acetone/nailpolish-remover, and that grosses me out. It smells like it's filled with chemicals, yuck! And the peeling on your feet can get messy in your house if you don't wear socks. 


Overall:
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

I'll repurchase when the other one is gone! 



0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar