lørdag den 30. november 2013

"No excuses"-eyeliner + BOY london cap

HELLO!

I am back, after having not had time to blog for ages! I am so sorry, I've been busy and down, put I have some time this weekend to post something, so I am taking the chance! 

This time I will push the reviews aside, because I feel that recently it's all I do. 

I got an idea that popped up in my head when my girlfriends started complaining about how they just can't change their everyday-looks, and I went "huh?"
Power of makeup girls! Just something as simple as different eyeliner makes a whole new person (in my opinion), and it can tone up and tone down your look, and make it new

I will be giving you, all my girlfriends, and every girl who ever thought their everyday look was boring some ideas on how to spice up your look! Here are 7 ways to do easy, fast and everyday-friendly styles of eyeliner! 

Here's my eye with nothing: Very boring, small and I have the average scandinavian eye and eyeshape. Booh! 

By the way, the quality of these pictures are NOT very well, but I hope you can bear with me. It was super hard to flash my eyes way up close, so I had to crop the pictures a lot. Truely sorry! ♥ 


Let's get on some eyeliner! 

#1 "The basic line"


Pale no-mascara lashes hahah ~ This line is the basic and probably most used line. Simply just line your eyes as close to your lashes as possible! It's basic and the quickest, and opens your eyes and adds some focus and depth. 

#2 Cat-eyes 


Very quick as well. Super easy with an angled eyeliner brush, but hard to get even on both eyes. Takes a little practise the first times, but looks lovely on almost all eyeshapes. You can make the line smaller or longer depending on what you wear and your eyeshadow. I love this eyeliner with red tinted lips! 

#3 "Lower lashes"


To spice this up even more add some colour in the "hole" between the lines! It makes your eyes big and lively, and drags a lot of attention in the daily life! Using a brush it's not hard to master. 


#4 Egypt eye


Cat eye, egypt eye, arabic eye. This style has many names. It's cool and stylish, and makes your eyes deepset and gives them a boom of attention! This type changes the eyeshape the most in my opinion. It looks pretty and excotic with some red/yellow/orange eyeshadow colours as well, and it's even better for the tan people, or brown eyes! 

#5 Dragged downwards


I think this is also called "tired eyes". It can give you the puppy eye effect, and can be worn very cute. Looks great with a pair of falsies applied at the end too, that will really give the puppy eyes effect! 


#6 "Ulzzang"-inspired puppy eyes 


This is the base-eyeliner for when I make my usual ulzzang-inspired look. It's very thick and heavy, but add some sparkle/shimmer or highlight and you quickly will make everyone go "awww". And it takes only five minutes! 

#7 Winged eyeliner


Similar to the cat-eye, but instead of going upwards, it's more "straightened out". It's super everyday-friendly and adorable. Can be even more simple by making the line less thick or the wing shorter. 



So that's it! Now you will not have have any excuse for showing up with the same look every single day, right? Go ahead and try something new! Whether it's your eyeliner, a new lipstick or a blush, don't look the same everyday! 

Also, I just recieved my BOY london hat, so I will shortly show off/review it, because I am so happy about it!

I love BOY londons collections, and I love the brand. They make the most awesome clothing! I finally recieved my cap from Ebay, and the quality is top despite the price being so low! Inside the cap the BOY london cap is printed all over, and it's unisex size, hence a little big for my small head. 

It's a simple cap with the letters "BOY" all across it, and underneath the cap, it says "GIRL". Total love! Comes in several colours, but most "famous" in black and white (this is the white version). 

So are you a BOY? 


Or a GIRL? 



(If you ever want the pictures larger, just click on them!)


That's all for this entry. Stay tuned, pinky promise I will be more active! 










0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar