tirsdag den 22. oktober 2013

Tony Moly Lip Tint Review

Hi everyone ~

This will be the first out of my 6 korean items from my korean haul

This is the lip-tint from Tony Moly. 

Here are the items I recieved in the package: The product, and two very nice samples! Can especially not wait to try the Collagen Moistufull Cream from Etude House! 


I love collecting samples! That makes buying korean cosmetic even more a joy! 

And now to the product. 

It's already only half-filled when it's produced which is slightly strange. But there's still enough to quite a lot of times, and you can buy a bigger version too if you'd like. 

I think they full name might be: Tony Moly CatChu Wink Liptint? I'm not too sure, but it says so on the bottle, however when I purchased it from Ebay it was just named 'TonyMoly Liptint in Cherryred'. 

Alright let's test this! Here's my bare lips with only lapbalm on. They are pale, I don't have much upper-lip, but all over they are pretty normal and caucasian. 

I applied BBcream all over my lips to conceal them and make them seem smaller from further away. They look even more dead-pale now! I will make a gradient with the lip-tint, and hope for the best with the first tint I ever owned!

Blast. Of. Colour. WOW! This is applied but not blended yet. Almost looks bloody! But a very beautiful red. Alright let's make it a real gradient! *blend blend* *fix fix* (Don't mind my blurred out teeth. They looked horrid for some reason)

Finished result: Tadah! A very obvious and beautiful gradient in a cherry-pink/red colour. So what do I think in total? 


Effectivity: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

There is so much colour to this! Deep beautiful red, and so very perfect for gradiant. 

Price:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ 

It's so cheap it's almost free hahah ~ It IS a small bottle, but the price is just as small. Fair and cheap price for a product I really enjoy!

Smell: 

✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ 

This is where I'm not a big fan. It smells exactly like your old magic markers. Very bad and toxic smell, but it doesn't last - after application it smells for a little while and then it does eventually faith out, so it's not a big problem - unless you really can't stand magic markers.

Texture: 

✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ (Let's say it 2,5 stars) 

This is half and half. There's really nothing wrong with the texture, other than it's hard to control and apply in the right amounts. You easily apply too much because the texture is exactly like water. And it runs all over your fingers, and if you're clumsy then watch out for your clothing as well, because it will colour that too! 

Design/Packeging:

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  

I like the design. Simple, small, cute! The bottle is very makeupbag-friendly, and the round shape is adorable and different. 

Cons: 

There's only one big con I can think of - it is very, no EXTREMELY drying on your poor lips! It literally sucks moist out haha ~ So be sure to have a lipbalm with you during the day wearing it, or you will suffer the pain of dry lips. But luckily it still does last after countless times of applying a balm over it, so even though it's not waterproof, it's still quite resisting. 

Last picture, with full face makeup and the gradiant lip. See how pigmented it is? (Phone-quality)



Stay tuned for more reviews! ♥ 

1 kommentarer:

Rattus sagde ...

I've always been curious about this product, thanks for sharing!

~Rattus
http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com/

Send en kommentar