lørdag den 14. september 2013

About me; First post!

Hello and welcome to my first post on my new blog! First of, this is me: 

                            

Who am I? As the descreption so nicely says: 
Inspired by chinese underground/streetstyles, vintage and everything pastel and floral! I'm still all new into fashion, and wasn't interested at all up untill now.
I'm also a beauty-obsessed girl!
This blog will have lots of clothes and random things, makeup, skincare and beauty and fitness/lifestyle stuff!

Other than that, I am overly girly and feminine. I love pastel colours, different cultures, I love romatic stuff, cute things of all kinds (thought Rilakkumma and Hello Kitty are on the top10!) and much much more. 

I got my own camera in the summerholidays, but didn't get to use it for anything but holidays and events, and that's too little for me! I want to share all the things that I love with other people! 

I'm currently (well duh!) 18 years old, and in my last year of college, studying sales and economics. Thought it may not be my own or the best choice for me, I have some friends there that makes it worth staying! 
I have yet to move out, but I hope to get my own place, by this time, next year. Other than that I am in a long distance relationship with my lovely boyfriend from Germany. And when he's too busy for me, I have two adorable dwarf hamsters, Xiao and Müsli! 

(Boyfi and me!♥)



My blogname "Eyelash for eyelash" comes from the saying: An eye for an eye. But since I'm obsessed with beautiful long lashes, it's eyelashes instead! 

That's all for this first post, just a  quick introduction before I actually start blogging. I'm planning on doing some reviews on different beauty products, making some OOTD, writing about fitness and health, and whatever pops to my mind! Stay happy ~~~ ♥