mandag den 16. december 2013

非主流FZL ~~~ Feizhuliu post 1/?

Hi guys!

I have before mentioned that I really like "Feizhuliu"style, and there is basically no english information about it on Google, so why not inform those who are interested, right? 

Feizhuliu, also called FZL for short is a Chinese streetstyle that is very popular in China and Taiwan. Feizhuliu is Chinese, and it means “non-mainstream” or “anti-mainstream”, however, most of the fashionable woman and men in China follow the FZL style. When you are “a feizhuliu” it means you are a person who is following the style. FZL has been around for a long time, and started of looking similar to the so-called “emo” or “punk” culture in the western world, which consisted of black and ripped clothing, dark messy hair, and a lot of dark eye-makeup for boys as well as girls. By that time, it was not the norm, and it was considered rebellious and different to dress like that. However, as both time and fashion went by, the style had a dramatic change, and one of the people getting it to change was the girl called Komi Xi. She was very famous for her style, but she gradually changed it over the years, to a brighter, lighter and more mature sense of style, and the fashion followed by. FZL now became inspired by happiness, bright clothing, and doll-like features. 

This is one post out of many! I will be writing different FZL inspired tutorials, post, and so on later, like how to stay/become slim like them, tutorials on their hair, makeup or FZL fashion advice, so this won't be the last!

Example of old kind of FZL's to the left and the new, modern ones to the right:
I took the ever so famous Huang Yiling as a modern example, and choose my ultimative favorite Cao Li Lukiya as second modern example. I don't know the names of the old ones. 

I do not want to focus on the old FZL's, but rather the new. I don't know if I can truely consider myself FZL as well, but I am doing my best!

The thing I like about FZL is everything. Their hair, makeup, clothing style/fashion, their slim figures, and the way they take pictures. Super much love! *_*

I have some favorites of the famous FZL. They mainly famous on the internet, especially on the chinese website www.weibo.com. By the way, if you do have a weibo account please tell me, I will follow you! 

Here are my favorites:

曹露Lukiya (Cao Li Lukiya)









MY abosulte #1 favorite. She is beautiful and her style is beyond awesome. I love it! Her face is super adorable, I can't get it over it. Flawless girl ~~ 

郝静Sevi (Hao Jing Sevi)







Sevi or Sewei is super adorable. Her hair is so pretty, always. She just recently dyed it black, and I love it. However, I miss her almost gyaru-ish imagine from when she was blonde!



张涵棋(Zhang Han-Ki)







She almost has these "bug-eyes" and I love it. Her eyes are HUGE to say the least, and her nose and chin is so super tiny. I'm so inlove with her perfection and style!


Huang Yiling







She's really famous on Weibo. She's a model, and she does it beautifully, however I prefer her personal style and photos more than the overly photoshopped model ones. To each his own ~~ 





That's it, sorry for the super long post, but I still hope you enjoyed it. Way more pictures, tutorials and information will come! Also, I will be posting my reviews from the korean haul this and next week too! ♥  




3 kommentarer:

Emily sagde ...

I've never heard of this before, but some of the girls' makeup and outfits remind me of Ulzzang style^^ They're all so pretty and have such good fashion sense! Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forwards to any future posts you have lined up about FZL:D x

Unknown sagde ...

Well, these girls have similarities with gyaru, ulzzang, harajuku(???) style and so on, so it's no wonder. But they aren't ulzzang, they are considered FZL. I'm glad you like it, I surely hope to make more posts soon!^_^

Gwen sagde ...

hey I really like this blog, and I thought I knew everything about asian fashion until I came across this haha ^^' (Im from the Danish site asian fashion and style) but thank you for making and spreading this trend, I really love the 'mixture' of ulzzang, harajuku, gyaru etc. at first I couldn't really tell the difference between FZL and ulzzang, but I'll look more into it and do researches ;-) (sorry about the long comment)

Send en kommentar