søndag den 30. marts 2014

Personal Post: Eating w. Friends!

Hi guys.

A quick little update/personal post. 

About two weeks ago I went to a really awesome asian restaurant. I'm so unhappy I already forgot the name! 

I went there with my beautiful girlfriend and another friend of ours. It was great fun and I swear I've never had so much food for so little money! 

Each plate was 50-60Kroner (9-11$) and the plates were huge, I swear! It's not very well pictures on the photos but there's a whole lot of food on our plates. 

My friend is such a beauty, look at her! 


I'm getting more into blogging and feeling a lot better because the weather is slowly turning warmer and lighter. 

It took me quite a while to get through with both a bad winter-depression (I'm not medicated) and a hurtful breakup. I'm not willing to share the reason for my breakup, but I broke up in january. I'm not fully healed, but I have a "friend" who helps me forget him, and he is by far more loving and positive! That makes my heart smile. ♥ 

School's almost over, summer is getting closer. I'm trying to not worry about the small stuff and focus on becoming a lot happier and motivated! 

And during my winter-depression I gained A LOT. I am still scared to step on my weight so I can't say how much - but it's too much. So as soon as possible, I'll get back on track! So hopefully you guys will see more fitness-related posts in the future. I also bought a 10-day diet plan, and I'll see how effective it is. Can't wait!


As for now, have a good time! 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar